Campus France Bangladesh
Campus France is a public institution in charge of promoting French higher education abroad and welcoming international students and researchers to France. It encourages global mobility and manages scholarship programmes and the alumni network. It has 255 offices in more than 124 countries. The primary assignment of the Campus France offices is to promote French higher education to students in the countries in which they live. In particular, the Campus France desk also provides information on the programmes that exist in France, helping students develop their goals and accomplish the administrative procedures required to see them become a reality. It is a central organization that would assist you in filling out your application form, assessing the recognition of your documents and sending the information to the colleges of your choice. It manages all of the enrolment procedures for an institution of higher education up until the visa request.
A few good reasons to study in France
1. Quality higher education adapted to student’s needs: France’s system of higher education comprises 3,500 public and private institutions. The system as a whole offers excellent programs at all levels and in every discipline. More than 1,500 programs are taught in English!
2. Opportunity to get subsidized and guaranteed for Post-secondary programs by the French government: The French government subsidizes an exceptionally large share of the actual cost of higher education. Post-secondary degrees, based on the European structure of Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate, are regulated by the government, ensuring international recognition.
3. Studying in France: an unforgettable adventure, the art of living “à la française”: More than 40,000 monuments and protected sites, 39 cultural sites appearing on UNESCO’s world heritage list, 8,000 museums, 2,000 cinemas, and more than 500 festivals attest to the richness of French cultural life. French artists are influential in every creative field. With 15 winners, France is home to the largest number of laureates of the Nobel prize in literature (Patrick Modiano won in 2014).
4. A sophisticated research enterprise: France ranks sixth in the world in terms of domestic spending on research and development. The country’s National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) is the world’s leading research organization 12 of 55 Fields medals (the equivalent of the Nobel prize for mathematics) have been awarded to French nationals. 42% of the doctoral candidates in France are internationals.
5. Advanced industries and international corporations that are leaders in their field: France is home to 31 of the world’s 500 largest corporations. Several French industrial groups are leaders in their sector and have operations all over the world: Airbus (aeronautics); Total, Areva (energy); Orange (telecommunications); Sanofi (health); LVMH (luxury goods); L’Oréal (cosmetics); Danone (food products).
6. A pleasant and satisfying style of life in the heart of Europe: Situated in the very heart of Europe, France is the world’s top tourist destination in terms of number of foreign visitors. For the third consecutive year, Paris has been named the world’s best city for students and still in 2019 it is rated as one of the most livable cities. France ranks third in the world in the responsiveness of its health services to the needs of the population.
7. French, an international language: Spoken on all five continents and the official language of many states and international organizations, French is the world’s fifth most widely used language, with 280 million speakers. After English, French is the most widely studied language in the world. It is the world’s third most common business language and second most common language of international news. French could become the most spoken language in the world by 2050! According to a Daily Mail article published on December 2019.
8. An environment favorable to innovation and to young entrepreneurs: France is home to more of the world’s top 100 most innovative companies than any other country in Europe. 71 competitiveness clusters around the country form an appealing ecosystem of start-ups, laboratories, universities, and major corporations.
9. A world-class economic power: France has the world’s seventh-largest economy by 2020. Its gross domestic product ranks second in Europe, and the country is Europe’s second-largest market, with 65 million consumers. France is also the world’s fourth-largest exporter of services and Europe’s leading destination for manufacturing investments.
10. France for quality life: France holds a prestigious rank worldwide for quality life. It has a well data on economic stability, family friendliness, income equality, excellent job market, political stability, well well-developed public education system, well-developed public health systems and safety. It has strong international alliances with a very trendy cultural environment.
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Campus France Bangladesh offers informative sessions on higher studies in France, providing aspiring students with valuable insights into the academic opportunities and application procedures. These sessions are designed to guide students in
Exploring programmes & opportunities
Understanding admissions, visa procedures & scholarships
Discovering the process
LEARN MORE AT: