KIDS (6-8 Years)
Our instructional methodology employs an engaging and organised approach that facilitates children’s memorization abilities through the utilization of nursery rhymes, songs, physical movements, and narratives rooted in both real-life experiences and the realm of children’s imagination.
New users are advised to select the “Beginner” option while existing students are encouraged to proceed with the “Non-beginner” option.
A FEW STEPS TO FOLLOW-
1. Choose your course
2. Complete the pre-enrolment form and submit
3. Get a confirmation email in 3-5 working days with Registration Attestation, Bills and Payment Guidelines as attachments
4. Follow the guideline and make payments
- If you cannot find our email confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- After completing the admission process, you will be provided with a date and time to pick up your textbook and class information from our
- Books will not be delivered via courier service
The French Language Learning Course for Kids comprises six classes, designated as Kids 1 through Kids 6. Admission to the KIDS 1 class is granted to students, who subsequently advance to the succeeding classes. The duration of each class is three months. It is mandatory for students to participate in a weekly class, with a cumulative count of ten classes per session.
AND CLASS SCHEDULE
Quarterly admissions occur in December, March, June, and September.
Students can enroll in any of these months and start learning the following month.