The Alliance Française de Dhaka also offers customized courses that are designed to meet the speciﬁc requirements of individual institutions. Upon the successful completion of the course, students have the opportunity to undertake the DELF examination, which grants them a diploma issued by the French government and holds global recognition. The inclusion of DELF in students’ curricula undoubtedly provides an additional beneﬁt. Proﬁciency in the French language holds signiﬁcant importance in enhancing one’s curriculum vitae for pursuing higher education in France and Canada.
Price available on quotation.
• Classes at your university premises
• A method focused on communicative skills targeting DELF diplomas (Level A1)
• All learning materials come from France
• Coaching by an experienced French teacher
• Progress evaluation at the end of classes.
• A minimum package of 80 hours of lessons is required.